Най-големият ни успех е спечеленият през 2017 г. проект „ History and Society in the virtual Dimension“ по програма „Еразъм +“, в който ще има обмен на добри практики между училища. Ние сме координатор на мрежа от 6 партньорски училища:
- Bulgaria – 149 School Ivan Hadjiiski – Sofia;
- Italy-Instituto di IztruzioneSecondariaSuperiore FEDERICO II–Apricena;
- Spain – ColegioSagrado Corazon – Corazonistas, Vitoria-Gasteiz;
- Romania–ScoalaViceadmiralIoanMurgescu, Constanta luiTraian;
- France – Legta de Croix-Rivail, Ducos, Martinique Island;
- Poland – ZespolSzkolnr 3 im. MariiDabrowskiej, Pulawy.
We are teachers from six different schools from six European countries and we designed this Erasmus+ project in order to create a Strategic Partnership supporting exchange of good practices about the teaching of History in our schools.
We decided to tackle the problem of teaching and learning history using the huge possibilities given by the technologies nowadays and their virtual dimension. History gives us good and bad examples. Finding positive examples can become an attractive stimulus for all students.
The project lasts 24 months and starts on 01.09.2017.
Some of the most important objectives of the project are:
- Strategic Partnership supporting exchange of good practices;
- To develop our network between schools from 6 countries – EU-members;
- Increase our capacity to operate at transnational level;
- To share our ideas, practices and methods for finding innovative and affordable methods of teaching;
- The practices exchange how through increasing interest in history and social processes to achieve real inclusion of students from ethnic minorities, disadvantaged children, migrants to the educational process and to reduce the differences between them and other students;
- Supporting students to tackle early school leaving (ESL) by interesting, advanced technology and innovative ways of teaching history in a virtual dimension;
- To raise awareness of other cultures and traditions;
- To increase the feeling of European citizenship;
- To improve students’ presentation skills.